COVID-19 Resources for 401(k) Plan Sponsors
As a result of COVID-19, businesses across America are facing myriad challenges, including those related to the administration of workplace 401(k)s. The team at Human Interest is here to help you find the information and resources you need to navigate the new rules, new policies, and new questions related to workplace-sponsored retirement plans.
We’ll continue to update this page, so check back soon for more.
Resources for 401(k) plan sponsors
There’s a lot that goes into administering a company’s 401(k). There’s even more to figure out now with the passage of new legislation related to the COVID-19 pandemic. These resources can help:
- Resource list: Where can I find information about COVID relief for SMBs?
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ
- What loans are available for SMBs?
- How Human Interest customers are navigating today’s market volatility
- The CARES Act: What SMBs need to know about how it affects retirement plans
Also refer to our page for plan participants for additional resources that you can share with your employees.
Do you need help or support during these times?
Please don’t hesitate to call us at (855) 622-7824 or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. We’re available Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm PST.
Human Interest - The 401(k) provider for small and medium-sized businesses