COVID-19 Resources for 401(k) Plan Participants
If you have a 401(k), you may be wondering about what the coronavirus pandemic means for you and your retirement. Human Interest created this page to share information and resources to help.
We’ll continue to update this page, so check back soon for more.
Resources for 401(k) plan participants
If you have a 401(k) account, you might have questions about what the COVID-19 pandemic (not to mention the market ups and downs) mean for you, for your 401(k), and for your retirement.
- What should you do when your 401(k) loses value?
- What should you do with your 401(k) if you’ve lost your job?
- Should you take the $100,000 coronavirus loan from your 401(k)?
- What lessons did we learn from the 2008 Financial Crisis can we apply to today?
- What should I do with the $1,200 coronavirus stimulus payout?
- Do I need to do anything special on my taxes for my 401(k)?
Small business owners and other plan administrators can also share these with their employees. For more resources for small business owners and 401(k) plan administrators, look here.
Do you need help or support during these times?
Please don’t hesitate to call us at (855) 622-7824 or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. We’re available Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm PST.
Human Interest - The 401(k) provider for small and medium-sized businesses